• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    They don't make these guns anymore, but I thought someone may have an extra mag lying around...

Sterling "Mark II" .380 cal

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    thats the one....saw it for $30 on another site...kinda pricey for just an old glove box gun. Thought I might find someone who has one in their misc. gun stuff box and doesn't need it anymore.

philbo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Houston
    What can you tell me about Promag products are they any good?

I've owned several and quality control can be spotty. The usual problem resides in the followers they use... Promag just doesn't take the time to smooth them out so they will glide in the mag body smoothly. A few minutes with a fine file or emery board smoothing out the rough edges has resolved any problems I've experienced. All that being said, I use them as range mags when I can pick them up for half of a factory mag. All too often though they are almost as expensive as the factory mags.

philbo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Houston
    thats the one....saw it for $30 on another site...kinda pricey for just an old glove box gun. Thought I might find someone who has one in their misc. gun stuff box and doesn't need it anymore.

Good luck. Owned a stainless 400 over 25 years ago. Nice firearm, solid and dependable, but I couldn't find extra mags when it was new.

Top Bottom