• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glick88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    I'm looking to buy a makarov or other 9X18mm variant. Not looking to pay crazy amounts of money for a surplus firearm that was selling for less that $275 6 months ago. If you have anything available let me know. I live in Killeen, tx but am willing to make a drive for the right pistol at the right price.
    Texas SOT

AKM-47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    Texas
    I have a Polish P-83 Vanad/Wanad Eagle Edition

Only 200 were inported so it will be higher then $275

I have fired this a few times but still is in nice condition. Original box and mags plus an extra mag. There were only 200 of the Eagle Edition imported by Dalvar of Texas before they went out of business. Do not confuse this pistol with the Polish Police surplus imported a while back.

Billy

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    I have a feg pa-63 I'm selling. It was my ex wives but I got it In The divorce. Its anodized purple but you can buy a new frame for it for $35 and reassemble it.asking 250$ but I don't have the mags. Mags can be had for 25$ on gun broker. If I get the 2 mags back I'll be looking for 300$

Attachments

• IMG_20130421_203711_570.jpg
      IMG_20130421_203711_570.jpg
      41.3 KB · Views: 391

jwomack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Not surpluse but a awsome gun

Ruger Sr9 less then 200 rounds for $450. .2 mags. Holster and box. Also had all paperwork and lifetime warrenty
    upamepub.jpg

evevepeg.jpg

azyzujyr.jpg

from the dirty place.....deep in my mind!!!!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Not looking to pay crazy amounts of money for a surplus firearm that was selling for less that $275 6 months ago.

Ummmmm....have you been paying attention to gun prices lately? There isn't much that isn't costing more than it did six months ago, and if you can find a deal on something you can expect to pay out the ass for ammo (try finding Tokarev ammo at a decent price, the stuff was dirt cheap not too long ago!).

I'm sure we'd all love to find guns and ammo at the pre-Sandy Hook prices, but try to understand the realities of today.

petesimon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2015
    USA
    ...Polish P-83 Vanad/Wanad Eagle Edition...

Hey everyone. I've been lurking just a short time and this is my first post. I once owned and shot many steel rounds through the P-83 Wanad. So I made up a kind of manual, more like a user's guide for that pistol. It has 30 pages of history, opinions, specifications, instructions and more. Feel free to view it and even improve it if you like. The link is below to another post:
    http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...stols-i-thought-might-fun-10.html#post1330865

tags (keywords): Polish Lucznik P-83 Wanad Pistol - User's Guide and Manual

Last edited:

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I have 8 or 10 of the European handguns that use the 9X18mm round. I carry a P64 but I like the CZ vz82 if the situation does not require carrying it all day.

I have 2 P83 Wanads and keep one in the drawer next to the bed.

I could have brought one with me to the TGT meet at Hicksville for you to look at. Maybe next time.

bob

Top Bottom