• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • uracowman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    katy
    Looking for a 357 magnum lever action for a suppressor host. Unfortunately, I am limited to either a Marlin 336 or 1894 because the barrel extends further out than the mag tube.
    ARJ Defense ad

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Don't forget about .45 Colt and .44 mag./spl. calibers. Much more foot pounds of energy and still subsonic (less than 1000 fps.+/-). I think the lever action would be a great suppressor host. What about the Rossi "pistol" carbine? Can't think of the name of it right now. You could always shorten the mag tube a little if necessary.

uracowman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    katy
    What kind of suppressor are you going to use?

45 osprey

Don't forget about .45 Colt and .44 mag./spl. calibers. Much more foot pounds of energy and still subsonic (less than 1000 fps.+/-). I think the lever action would be a great suppressor host. What about the Rossi "pistol" carbine? Can't think of the name of it right now. You could always shorten the mag tube a little if necessary.

I'd prefer to stay with a 357 because I can run 38 special, which is a really cheap round to shoot. Also, I would prefer to stay with a .357/.38 so I can get a revolver later on in .357.

uracowman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    katy

45 osprey

I'd prefer to stay with a 357 because I can run 38 special, which is a really cheap round to shoot. Also, I would prefer to stay with a .357/.38 so I can get a revolver later on in .357.

Ahhh.......... Found the link! Rossi USA

I'm not real crazy about the giant loop but something a little larger than standard would be great.

The problem is that I can't find anything to begin with. For some reason, a .357 lever action is like finding a needle in a haystack right now.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I got a Rossi in the spring. I had to order it. Only took a week to come in.
    Mine has a normal lever loop. Shoots .38s very well.

speedracer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    houston
    uracowman have you found the lever action?I have a marlin 357 lever and a single action 38 I used in cowboy shooting.I would like to sell them as a p
    pair.If you are interested ll figure a price

Top Bottom