Texas SOT

WTB mustang gt or camaro z28. CaSh $$$$$ (killeen, can travel)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    .. View attachment 30968

Ill pay in $100 dollar bills, the ~fair market value~ for a clean titled,

2000-2004 Ford Mustang GT. Below 120k miles. Standard transmission preferred. Deluxe or premium. Prefer as stock as possible. Lower the miles the better. Convertible or hard top. Mustangs older then 2000 considered. The non PI head, 4.6, 1996 to 1998 are the least desired. But if it's clean, low miles (50k-80k max miles on the 96 to 98,) I'm very interested.

1994-2001 chevy camaro, z28 with or with out the SS package. 1998 to 2001 model preferred. Standard transmission preferred. Below 120k miles. As stock as possible. Convertible, t-top, or hard top. Again, the lower the miles the better.

Cash on hand.

NOTICE*****

I'll only pay what the bank considers it worth, in the condition they rate. These values and conditions are listed in KBB, NADA, Edmunds, and at the bank itself. It doesn't matter the bank. It's all the same number with only a few bucks difference between them all. I encourage you to look up these values. I Damn sure did.

If you're willing to sale at the FAIR, CURRENT MARKET, value. Contact me.

If your price defies human logic. Enjoy selling it....to some one else. Someone who's willing to pay over retail, above bank loan value. Cause I'm not doing it. Somebody else can. After they buy your car, send them my way. I got a box full of used dish rags, only $300.00 bucks. It'll be a bargain! After the sale, ill mail you $50 for the lead. And we both can laugh our ass's off, together.

I can purchase the day of inspection. I have form 130-u, Application for Texas Title. Ill also sign a full bill of sale, As is, no warranty.

Grasshoppertexas@gmail.com

Or PM here.
    Target Sports

Last edited:
    Top Bottom