• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hink

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2011
    Amarillo
    If you've got a problem with an RCBS product, just call 'em up and explain. They'll likely send you a replacement, even if the damage was caused (as in my case) by stupidity of the user.

As a note- yes, it is possible to bend the handle on an Ammomaster press. All it takes is a slight lack of situational awareness, a stuck case, a ratchet strap, a prybar, and a sledgehammer. But even then, the RCBS rep on the phone wouldn't take my money. He DID say it was the best story he'd heard in a while. The new handle showed up in about a week, free of charge. The old one hangs over the reloading bench as a reminder of what NOT to do.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    If you've got a problem with an RCBS product, just call 'em up and explain. They'll likely send you a replacement, even if the damage was caused (as in my case) by stupidity of the user.

As a note- yes, it is possible to bend the handle on an Ammomaster press. All it takes is a slight lack of situational awareness, a stuck case, a ratchet strap, a prybar, and a sledgehammer. But even then, the RCBS rep on the phone wouldn't take my money. He DID say it was the best story he'd heard in a while. The new handle showed up in about a week, free of charge. The old one hangs over the reloading bench as a reminder of what NOT to do.

yeah, they are a good company for sure.

I didn't have a pair I broke, I just need to buy a pair to go with a new mould I bought.

Top Bottom