• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Travis County
    I want a Jennings J22 to play around with. I'd be willing to trade some new pmags and/or prvi 5.56 m855 ammo for one.

Alternatively I'd be willing to trade more of the above (possibly + cash) for something a bit higher-end, like a Beretta 21a bobcat inox.

If you have one and wish to get rid of it, please let me know. Interested in FTF sales only, shipping+ffl fees might cost more than the gun itself lol.
    Texas SOT

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I want a Jennings J22 to play around with. I'd be willing to trade some new pmags and/or prvi 5.56 m855 ammo for one.

Alternatively I'd be willing to trade more of the above (possibly + cash) for something a bit higher-end, like a Beretta 21a bobcat inox.

If you have one and wish to get rid of it, please let me know. Interested in FTF sales only, shipping+ffl fees might cost more than the gun itself lol.

I have one that I bought from a friend for $20. Replaced the firing pin, took it to the range fired 4 shots and the pin broke again. Now I spot welded it shut and use it as a paper weight. It sucks at that job too lol.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Buds sells a little .22 new for $130. It usually on the front page. I forget the brand.

Top Bottom