• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lockweeze

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Nacogdoches
    Ive been checking these out for a while now and Ive seen three go for 400, 415, and 425 so now I want one. If anyone has any suggestions or if you have one you'd like to get rid of, Im in Nacogdoches and i'd bet we can figure something out.
    Thanks for looking.
    Hurley's Gold

mkburden

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    HUNT COUNTY TEXAS
    atlantic firearms had them, I think the century were around $500. They have a bullpup for around the same price, alot of variants some are more expensive of course. I picked up my m70ab2 for $350 at a local shop. Good luck I really like mine.

lockweeze

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Nacogdoches
    Good gracious can you hook me up with your local shop?! Thanks for the response, though I appreciate it. Hopefully I can nab one of these before the prices rise again or they become even harder to find...

mkburden

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    HUNT COUNTY TEXAS
    I went to my shop to look for a .38 and saw yet another deal that I couldn't walk away from :) Those guys love me. By the looks of things you better grab one quick. Happpy Hunting

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    If you find a M70AB2 for under $450 you had better grab it, 'cause it's a rare bird! You might get a M70B1 for that price, but the underfolders (even the crappy Century builds) are running closer to $500 and up!

Last summer I picked one up in Austin but the previous owner had "finished" the furniture and I didn't care for it. I ended up picking up a demilled one also in Austin, swapped the furniture with the complete rifle, and sold the kit to a bud for what I paid for it (which was a bargain). He ended up having it built and while it looks nice, I like the original wood better!

Good luck with your hunt, Yugos are great AKs; but they aren't nearly as common as WASRs!

Cheers! M2

lockweeze

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Nacogdoches
    Haha thanks for the well wishes guys. I've seen the asking prices go from 400 (a couple on Armslist) to upwards of 800 dollars (gunbroker) but I think ill hold off on one if I can't find one for 400 - 500 something because hopefully i'll use that money for medical school interviews! Anyway, if yall carruuise across one of these babys somewherest on the intra-net like armslist or something, let a feller know :)

Thanks a lot
    Nick

Top Bottom