• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I know it's a longshot (pun intended! ), but I am looking to add a Yugo M76--an example of which is below--to my collection.

YugoM76.jpg

Anyone have one they're willing to sell? If so, let me know!

Cheers! M2
    DK Firearms

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Well, since I got such an overwhelming response to this thread, I just went out and got one myself!

IMG_5500.jpg

IMG_5495.jpg

And just for shits & giggles, here's a pic of a 7.62x39 AK round next to a 8mm Mauser like this rifle uses...

IMG_5492.jpg

Cheers! N2

Steve M

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Central Texas
    Nice! Let us know how that bipod does. There seems to be a general consensus that they really degrade accuracy.

Now go buy some of the surplus Yugo M75 8mm "Sniper" ammo before it's all gone.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I got it from J&G, they finally got some in stock and I had to jump. They've been tough to find as of late, and this is actually the first one I've ever seen in person. There was a write-up on the M76 in the latest issue of Guns & Ammo Complete Book of the AK-47 by a former Spetsnaz sniper that finally convinced me to hunt one down. I was thinking about getting a PSL, but for a few hundred more I think the M76 is a better rifle.

As for the bipod, it's more just to prop the rifle up for the pics. It's the standard AK/SKS one that temporarily clamps on the barrel...

A bud of mine described the M76 as looking like "the AK version of the BAR," I kinda like that analogy!

Cheers! M2

Top Bottom