• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Well, with the ammo shortage I prefer not to fire full-auto.
    I usually fire a single shot and follow it up by shouting "BANG" a few times before firing another single round. My range sessions last much longer this way and cost less money.

If you apply for the new tax stamp, you can whisper “”PEW - PEW” between shots if you prefer...

Plus, it makes you sound way cooler!

:50cal:
    Venture Surplus ad

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Just act like you're breaking in a new barrel. Shoot one shot, partially disassemble the gun, run patches through the barrel a bunch of times, repeat.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    If others who posted as they did caused me to post as I did, causing you to post as you did, then who can really determine if the original posters sanity is less stable than the responding poster who instigated the concurrent poster questioning that corresponding posters sanity.

Or am I the confused and crazy one?
    I see what you did there.

Do you?

Last edited:

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    4CF392F7-6108-45F0-9478-975A0BFC3954.jpeg

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    s

No. Actually, those who posted as they did: causing me to post as I did, lay the basis and grounds for re-evaluating their sanity. My response is a sad indictment as to those who would espouse the tenants of such abhorrent mental processes.

That sounds like a leftist cop-out. "They made me do it"

GP40X

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    League City, TX
    Okay, boys and girls, lets get this right. it is SELECT FIRE!. That's why they call it a selector switch. Also unless you are LE or Military, you ain't gonna get a new Form 1 select fire rifle, SMG, etc. And the only way you will get a select fire anything manufactured post May 86 is if you are an NFA dealer and get a post May dealer sample or are a manufacturer with samples.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Okay, boys and girls, lets get this right. it is SELECT FIRE!. That's why they call it a selector switch. Also unless you are LE or Military, you ain't gonna get a new Form 1 select fire rifle, SMG, etc. And the only way you will get a select fire anything manufactured post May 86 is if you are an NFA dealer and get a post May dealer sample or are a manufacturer with samples.
    When I bought my Colt M-16A2 years back it was a new gun never fired. There are still NIB pre 86 machine guns in safes & collections. And while I paid up for a new gun, it really has held it's value even after popping it's cherry.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    Not to split hairs but as a manufacture with SOT you can just make them. It is a funny business on that side of things. The feller I used a while back ended up cutting a couple UMP .40's that were full auto into pieces. They were worth more as parts as nobody wanted them complete.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

GP40X

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    League City, TX
    Not to split hairs but as a manufacture with SOT you can just make them. It is a funny business on that side of things. The feller I used a while back ended up cutting a couple UMP .40's that were full auto into pieces. They were worth more as parts as nobody wanted them complete.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, but ONLY if you are a manufacturer with a SOT. Us peed-on's are SOOL

Top Bottom