Capitol Armory ad

WTF? Road Rage arguement, then turns gun on himself?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I just wish these wierdos would stop using guns it's looks bad for the gun community use swords or clubs instead.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    what the f.....

i saw that on the news, it was the second of about 4 or 5 shootings between SA and San Marcos.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Before I retired from teaching, I worked with two women who had a huge hatred for each other. Every day, there was another incident between them and it just kept escalating. One day, after another run in between them, one of the two confided to me in private........."I'm so angry at her that I feel like standing in front of her desk and blowing my brains out." I replied that "if I was so angry at her, it wouldn't be MY brains I'd be blowing out!" The normal response would be to attack the person who was pixsing you off and, of course, after a brief fantasy trip with that, most folks would scrape it together and go back to work.

WTF are these people thinking? The best way would be the civilized approach of trying to settle it over lunch or by talking it out but that never happened.

Why would they want to "off" themselves after an argument with someone else?

Flash

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Before I retired from teaching, I worked with two women who had a huge hatred for each other. Every day, there was another incident between them and it just kept escalating. One day, after another run in between them, one of the two confided to me in private........."I'm so angry at her that I feel like standing in front of her desk and blowing my brains out." I replied that "if I was so angry at her, it wouldn't be MY brains I'd be blowing out!" The normal response would be to attack the person who was pixsing you off and, of course, after a brief fantasy trip with that, most folks would scrape it together and go back to work.

WTF are these people thinking? The best way would be the civilized approach of trying to settle it over lunch or by talking it out but that never happened.

Why would they want to "off" themselves after an argument with someone else?

Flash

I'm just sick enough I'd have encouraged it...

Seriously, someone that screwed up? We don't really need them in the gene pool.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm just sick enough I'd have encouraged it...

Snicker...............Good point and the world would have been better off for it! As I look back on it, both women were at the age of menopause. My mother turned into a raging banshee during her change of life. Maybe that was it!

Flash

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Road rage is so un-necessary if common sense prevails. Always drive curteously, when other do not, don't shout at them or throw a birdy at them, just mumble "that stupid SOB" to yourself and move on. Don't stare or glare at them, that invites further confrontation...Some guy in Abilene received several years in the pen for killing another motorist who reportedly waved a pistol at him...two sides to every story and the jury took theirs, right or wrong but
    the incident could have been avoided...If you need to call 911, do so but let the Cops handle the rude driver.

Yes, there are herds and bunches of rude drivers behind the wheel every day in every City & Highway but like rattlesnakes and fire any mounds, they should be and can be avoided by using common sense !

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I learned to drive in Chicago and also learned to keep my mouth shut and my gestures confined. Even in the the 60's and 70's before the current violent behavior, those suckers would kill you in a heartbeat! There ain't no bluff in Chicago. They'll just kill you. I saw a naked man dead or dying in a gutter with people stepping over him! It's a cold, hard place!

My friend Don & I were driving around in his '57 Chevy when an older couple cut Don off. Don pulled up beside them, swerved and sent their car into the ditch. They just won't Fxck with you.

The biggest shock I had when I got to Texas in 1992, it was how many times I heard "I'm gonna kick your ass." As a kid growing up in Chicago, you'd get the first part out of your mouth "I'm gonna............... and the fight would be on!

Flash

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    probably something else going on in his life, that he decided to get aggressive over anyone for any reason. possibly giving him the guts to expire.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jakeps
    Top Bottom