WTG pay it forward thread?

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
Jul 24, 2011
Conroe, TX
I could have sworn id seen a "want to give" pay it forward thread on here before. I know on other forums i belong to there is a huge following for these types of things. If we have one can someone post the link. If not how would yall like to start one? Most WTG threads have guidelines for example, if you take something you must offer to give something or if you dont have so many posts you cant collect. Each person can micro manage how they want to pay it forward and guidlines to collect.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Glockster69

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jul 1, 2011
You can't search with TT?

I've never used it, well briefly once on Younggun's phone. Don't understand why so many do ....

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
Jul 24, 2011
Conroe, TX

I've never used it, well briefly once on Younggun's phone. Don't understand why so many do ....
You can but it doesnt give a good specific search string and for some reason older threads and posts wont even come up during a search. Other than that its great.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

txbikerman

TGT Addict
Jul 10, 2013
mckinney

Because many of us arent in front of a computer all day. But we do have our phones with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom