WTH??? Are you freaking kidding me!!!

Shooter McGavin

Jul 26, 2012
Free Texas
So I just watched a report on my local news about a teenager who hit an 80 year old man as part of the knockout game. The suspect who is a punk a$$ white kid knocked out the elderly gentleman who is black, now the white kid is being brought up on hate crime charges. Now I could care less what ethnicity either one of the individual's involved are I think the whole knockout game fiasco is complete chicken $hit. I'm sitting here just stewing about thereve been black thugs that knocked out a white person and were only brought up on assault charges, a white kid knocks out a black person and it's a hate crime.... They did report the punk had made racial statements in the past so I can see the justification for adding on the hate crime charges. However I've seen other reports in the past where the attacker was black and as they attacked a white victim they were calling them derogatory names but yet that's not considered a hate crime. How's this ok?

navyguy

TGT Addict
Oct 22, 2008
DFW Keller
If you are white, you are wrong. So it goes.

That said, any knock-out ass-holes should go away for a long time. Maybe in the slammer, they'll get a few knock outs put on them.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
Lifetime Member
Jul 8, 2012
Central Texas
Ohhh how I wish I could be around to witness a knockout crime in person. Don't get me wrong-I don't think it should happen AT ALL. But if it DOES happen around my area....I really hope I'm there to react for the victim.

Shooter McGavin

Jul 26, 2012
Free Texas
after seein' the old man this piece of shit 'knocked out' I would earnestly like to knock HIM out and stand on his throat
You know what would be a fitting punishment for that crime....
I'm thinking the terrorist interrogation scene from the movie "Zero Dark Thirty". Allow the victim themselves or designate a person of their choice to move in and just pummel the punk. Video and post it on that web site (hip hop whatever the crap it's called) and send the message that this is what will happen to you if you so decide to partake in this senseless act of violence.

Top Bottom