Patriot Mobile

WTH!!! Phil Robertson suspended from Duck Dynasty....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Quoted for reference

"Everything is blurred on what's right and what's wrong," Phil told GQ. "Sin becomes fine.""Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men," he continued, going on to paraphrase Corinthians, from the seventh book of the New Testament.
    "It seems like, to me, a vagina—as a man—would be more desirable than a man's anus," Robertson added. "That's just me. I'm just thinking: There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I'm saying? But hey, sin: It's not logical, my man. It's just not logical."

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    All for stating his opinion on homosexuality in an interview.

THIS is the PC bullshit Im talkin about.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Some opinions are more tolerable than others.

If he had 5 baby mommas and was a total deadbeat drunk, drug addict, been in and out of jail for beating his wife he'd be just fine by the "worlds" standards and would still be on TV.

He wasn't even just expressing his opinion. He was stating what his faith states. Either we believe or we don't.

I haven't watched 1 minute of Duck Dynasty, but I appreciate this family for being so outspoken about their faith.

Best of all...he had to know this was coming but spoke out anyway. Makes me want to grow my beard out in his honor.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    "Robertson released his own statement in response to the flap early Wednesday: "I myself am a product of the '60s; I centered my life around sex, drugs and rock and roll until I hit rock bottom and accepted Jesus as my Savior. My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together. However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other."

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I mean I have a few friends that happen to bat for the other team, and they are even saying this is stupid.

But I guess its ok for the libs to get up and call us racist, gun loving hicks. And no one says a damn thing about it. This man just expressed an opinion. He didnt ask for gays to be banned or anything.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I would think when there contract is over...it's over

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

They can go to another network.

The left is forcing this. Eventually, Christians are going to have to live in Christian neighborhoods, shop at Christian businesses and send their kids to Christian schools. The more we are persecuted the more community we will build and we will be strengthened.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Im interested to see what the sons all have to say and what their reactions will be. Should be interesting if they take after their old man. And I can only imagine what Si will say.

Top Bottom