Capitol Armory ad

wts 1911- full size black crimson trace laser grips & 2 cmc 8rd mags $150.00 for all

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Yep, where you be? :D

Do you have any pictures of the grips? Condition? Are the mags SS or blue and are the Power Mags or Shooting Stars or???

ge0624me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    location new braunfels tx...

the grips are the black side panels, with that are side activated with the manual switch on the bottom rht side, the mags are cmc shooting stars 8rd blue...still in pkgs, dont have to pkg for the grips anymore...in new braunfels tx

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    the grips are the black side panels, with that are side activated with the manual switch on the bottom rht side, the mags are cmc shooting stars 8rd blue...still in pkgs, dont have to pkg for the grips anymore...in new braunfels tx

Ok, cool thanks.

Shooting Stars are fine mags. I have a few. Some that I've replaced the springs with a replacement Wolff spring and they keep the 8 round capacity and a couple that that I put the Tripp Super 7 kits (springs and hybrid followers) in. Excellent mags now.

ge0624me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    yes

Ok, cool thanks.

Shooting Stars are fine mags. I have a few. Some that I've replaced the springs with a replacement Wolff spring and they keep the 8 round capacity and a couple that that I put the Tripp Super 7 kits (springs and hybrid followers) in. Excellent mags now.
    ok so...

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas

You left out a lot of info., have almost no detail and no pics so the questions were to get you to fill in the blanks and you still haven't answered questions like where are you since you prefer FTF. Shooting Stars sometimes get a bad rap and don't deserve it so I thought I'd add my experience with them after they've had some miles on them to help. Obviously you don't need help. Being a dick and trying to sell something at the same time works great, good luck.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom