• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    For sale, set of fullsize 1911 rattlesnake grips. This is real diamondback skin on Slimline Alumagrips (no ambi safety, no mag well). I haven't had them very long, just decided I'm putting a bobtail on my 1911 so I have no use for these. Sold Pending Funds.

Guns International

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    That's not the same guy I got mine from as he had some medical problems and no longer makes them but the website you posted looks like they have some good stuff.

goneshooting

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Hey TXSUT, I'm not. Just an admirer of this guy's work. I actually bought his red flames on ebay a few weeks ago. The craftsmanship is superb. Just trying to help out, man.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Hey TXSUT, I'm not. Just an admirer of this guy's work. I actually bought his red flames on ebay a few weeks ago. The craftsmanship is superb. Just trying to help out, man.

Helping out is great, however, you dug up a 8 month old classified thread ad started by someone "selling" a set of grips, so you could plug a site you say you have no affiliation with that sells the same grips the OP sold. No one was looking for them so there was no one to help. Do you see how that would look suspicious? ;) It's completely not relevant to the thread and the thread served it's purpose......last year.

If you felt that type of grip was something people look for and can't find and thought it would help, you should start a new thread so it's more effective.

goneshooting

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Sorry for joining in the conversation... I didn't notice the date.
    As you suggested, I'll start a new thread then... but you're still welcome to butt in...

Top Bottom