I shoot at American Shooting Center ~ preferred FTF place

380Ammo.gif

JKTex

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
I'm sure it being .380 it'll sell in a heart beat and I'm sure easily sell to someone local but, have you checked shipping cost for all that? Seems low considering weight and I'm not sure if there is a surcharge for hazardous material.

Just hate to see someone short them self by eating a bunch of shipping. If it's a good shipping price, that's a deal!

Hell, for that, I might buy it just to resell it for a few extra $$$ so the free market haters can start a thread about the jerk re-selling .380 instead of delivering it to them via a free ammo welfare program.

JKTex

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
Good deal.

Now bump those prices up! That stuff is like gold and people will pay premium. Besides, it'll be fun watching the anti-free market folks squeal and whine and cry.

Gotta have fun with it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 6, 2008
Whitesboro, TX
(3) 50 rd boxes of American Eagle FMJ 95gn
(3) 50 rd boxes of S&B FMJ 92 gn
(1) 50 rd box of Winchester SilverTip HP 85gn
(1) 43 rd box of Winchester SilverTip HP 85gn
(1) 50 rd box of Remington Jacketed HP 88gn

Total rounds = 443

$185 FTF
IF Shipped actual UPS shipping costs

I shoot at American Shooting Center ~ preferred FTF place

380Ammo.gif

I'll take it. I can meet you there this evening after 4:30 or so.

smschulz

Paid for CUT
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Apr 13, 2008
Houston, Texas
Good deal.

Now bump those prices up! That stuff is like gold and people will pay premium. Besides, it'll be fun watching the anti-free market folks squeal and whine and cry.

Gotta have fun with it.
As much as I agree with making the anti's squeal > my goal was to offer it exclusively to texasguntalk.com folks who could use it and (hopefully) not just buying it to make a buck. It seems that the gentleman who got it was very nice and plans on shooting it. I guess it worked out as planned.

gladi8r

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 5, 2008
Troy Tx
Good deal.

Gotta have fun with it.

JK your always talking smack get a life brother. Nice to see someone sell somthing for a good price. Thats cool of ya.

Top Bottom