• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rngr504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Houston, Tx.
    I have a few items up for sale. PP or Money order. Shipping is included in the price. I ship priority mail. If using PP, a 4% fee applies. Thanks!

1. 1 Pair of Tan/Lrg Oakley SI Gloves. These are the full leather palms. New in the bag. Bought the wrong type. Sold

2. 1 Pair of Blk/Sm Hatch Frisk gloves, leather and neoprene, Kevlar lined. Worn twice, just to small for my mits. $20 Shipped

3. Galco, Holster and matching mag pouch for a Kahr series pistol. I carried a P40 in it, but I'm sure it will hold the similar sized Karhs. $40 for the set, Shipped

4. Two LE marked Sig 2340 Mags, .40/.357sig. $20 for both mags, Shipped

5. 1 Mag Coupler, has NSN on the box. received with another item and just don't need. $10 Shipped

6. 1 OD UERT single point sling. This is the older style. I use a vest sling and a VCAS, so I just don't have a need for it, but it's a great sling. Sold

7. 1 OD SDS Warrior MICH Helmet. Size Med. Helmet is in great condition, rough textured shell, a few scratches. Also included is an Ops Core, H Frame Chin Strap. I have two and just don't have a need for this one. Had held on to it for the girl when she get's deployed, but she's been issued one now. I will Email pics if you want them. Sold

DSC00329.gif

DSC00336.gif

DSC00334.gif

Pony

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Azle, TX
    Just checking you got my PayPal payment for "Galco, Holster and matching mag pouch for a Kahr series pistol."?

Top Bottom