• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 00-Guy

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 27, 2011
    San Antonio
    After building my fair share of AKs over the past years, I have decided to part with my tools. So here is your chance to get these tools at one great price and build your own AKs.

1) "Sluggo" press jig and flat bending die. Use this to bend and form your flats into receivers that you can work with.

2) An original "Plinker's" Riveting jig. Built by the man himself Plinker the first mass-produced riveting jig (well mass produced might be overstating it a little. He did make a lot.) All the parts are there along with a trigger guard riveting jig and a barrel pin press. The barrel pin press fits the 20 Ton HF press.

3) From AK-Builder the AK-Builder Barrel Press. This tool will help press the barrel pin out and the barrel back in. Great shape and comes with the 1-inch ram attachment for smaller 10/12 Ton press.

All three are available in a single package for $400. Buy the package and for free get a HF Spot welder. Replace the arms with new arms from AK-Builder ($37) and spot weld your rails to the bent receiver.

But wait there is more: Buy the jigs, get the welder, and for an additional cost of $75 get a 20 Ton HF press as part of the package.

That's right: $475 get the Sluggo jig and die, Plinker jig, trigger guard jig, the AK-Builder barrel press, the HF Spot Welder and the HF 20 Ton press. Everything to become the local Khyber Pass manufacturer of AKs in Texas.

As for how to get this fine collection of tools, jigs and equipments from me to you, let's say that we can discuss it. Who knows for the right price, I'll even deliver (within reason) What the worst that I can say? (Orange, El Paso, Lubbock and Brownsville are a bit out there, but ask.)

Start building your own AKs now. Part Kits are still out there.
    barrel press.JPG
    plinker jig 1.JPG
    Plinker jig 2.JPG
    Press Jig Die 1.JPG
    Press jig die 2.JPG
    ARJ Defense ad

Top Bottom