ARJ Defense ad

WTS ** AmmoCanMagnets.Com ** Ammo Label Magnets - Texas Gun Talk Discount!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Yes that's something has been requested by a couple other customers in the past and something I have considered. The challenge would be the potential huge number of new Caliber/Weight combinations might be needed to cover what people needed/wanted. I have to get these made up in bulk (100+ per design) to have a chance at even a small profit. I already have ~250 different designs, and I'd guess there are several hundred (or more) possible caliber/weight combos that people are buying, loading and shooting. This could significantly increase the complexity of my on-hand inventory handling capabilities.

If there were a few "most popular" caliber/weight combo's, I'd be willing to get a few made up to see what the response was, and if very positive, expand from there.

The other (somewhat less elegant) solution that was request by some previous customers was a write-able strip on the bottom of the magnets so a person could use Dry Erase (or Sharpie) to indicate type, weight, quantity, etc.... Those looks like this (with sample text that would likely look nicer than my handwriting).

9mm-Stencil-Yellow-QTY-Example.jpg
    One other possibility would be to have it where you could slide an insert into the bottom...That way I could print out the manufacturer or weight on paper and slide it in. Just a thought.

I'm just about to start organizing my ammo and these will make a great addition...Expect an order from me soon as well and thank you for supporting the site.
    Lynx Defense

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    Where exactly do we enter the promo code?

Nevermind, found it, just not on the paypal option.

Last edited:

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Welcome to the forum. I appreciate the discount code and plan on ordering in the future.
    I realize it would be a challenge to cover all the bullet weight options, but I do have a suggestion. Make them in the popular military/surplus designations. For example you would have 7.62x51 XM80, 5.56 M885, 5.56 XM193, etc. Theese would sell without a doubt. Also as Robertc suggested, you should consider selling ammo cans too, one stop shopping for your customers and another income stream for you.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    I appreciate all of the orders and the support! You guys (and gals?) have been great so far!

As to the couple of comments that I should carry the Ammo Can's and the Magnets... I've heard that suggestion before, but as part time/home based business, I can't imagine my family or neighbors being happy with pallets of Ammo Can's filling up the garage/driveway/yard, etc. Take a LOT of space to do it in any quantity (as I see filling up the local Army Surplus Stores parking lot).

I ordered a dozen .50cal cans recently from another online retailer (in Arkansas I think), and at nearly 70 lbs UPS Shipping (which was included in the price of the cans), I can't image there is much room for much profit, especially on "used" cans where they have to all be inspected, cleaned and sorted between grades, etc.

Remember, FREE SHIPPING, everyday! Free Magnet on all orders for NRA Members!

(We are also a NRA Business Alliance member and proud supporter 2nd Amendment rights!)

Last edited:

ArmyZach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
    Mine came in the mail today. They are thin and the magnet is strong. (Tested them out on the fridge). Very happy with them. The NRA sticker is a party bonus.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Mine came in the mail today. They are thin and the magnet is strong. (Tested them out on the fridge). Very happy with them. The NRA sticker is a party bonus.

Got mine today also, now I have to peel off my old masking tape labels.

Great, thanks guys, glad you are happy with them... dropped off another few orders headed to TX yesterday AM, so should be more satisfied Texas Gun Talk members in the next day or two!

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Crap, your post here on TGT is a sign I have to buy them now. OP, never seen your products in my life until I saw your thread last week on the sigforum that's got like a million replies. I didn't know I needed ammo can magnets until I saw them and thought it is a no brainer. I put off ordering until the bills clear and now you pop up here.

Anyway, thanks for the discount code. I'll be putting it to use and getting an order in soon. These magnets are great. I use blue painters tape now lol

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Crap, your post here on TGT is a sign I have to buy them now. OP, never seen your products in my life until I saw your thread last week on the sigforum that's got like a million replies. I didn't know I needed ammo can magnets until I saw them and thought it is a no brainer. I put off ordering until the bills clear and now you pop up here.

Anyway, thanks for the discount code. I'll be putting it to use and getting an order in soon. These magnets are great. I use blue painters tape now lol

I didn't know that I needed them either until I started looking at my Ammo Cans (as a new shooter as of late last year) and didn't really like the Blue Painters tape either. I looked around and there really wasn't anything other than stencils and paint, which while looks really cool when done well, not very reusable, and messy, and I'm kind of lazy, so the magnet idea seemed like a no brainer.

When I started, I actually only needed 9mm and 22LR for my own storage needs (still only own 9mm and 22LR), but made a few of a 3 or 4 other calibers so I could get discount on the shipping from the print company. I showed them to a few folks and things kind of took off from there.

I am on a just a few Gun/Shooting Forums at this point, including Texas Gun Talk, SigForum, CalGuns, and AR15.Com (for now) but would like to expand that more, and a couple small retail shops carry a few of the designs. I'll never get rich, but it's a fun way to stay engaged with the community and if nothing else, its pays for what little ammo I'm able to find and shoot at my local range! :)

Wade -
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Do you have any quantity deals? Say if you have over 20 cans?

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Do you have any quantity deals? Say if you have over 20 cans?

I can do a little better discount for orders of 50+ but in the 20ish range, the TGT2013 coupon for ($.25 off the .50cal size and $.17 off the .30cal size) is the best I can do.

Folks can PM or email (info@ammocanmagnets.com) for larger order inquiry's.

Wade

Top Bottom