Guns International

WTS ** AmmoCanMagnets.Com ** Ammo Label Magnets - Texas Gun Talk Discount!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Hi All, (I apologize in advance for the lengthy first post!)

I'd like to take a moment to introduce myself and my products. AmmoCanMagnets are professionally digital printed flexible vinyl magnets will stick to any side of any steel military ammunition cans and are a simple, convenient, quick and reusable way to determine what is stored inside with opening them. No more tape, markers or stickers and give your ammo can’s a “professional appearance”.

They can also be affixed to anything magnetic (auto's, refrigerators, etc.) for more of a fun, gun/ammo themed display piece. Great for personal ammunition storage, dealers or gun shows and more! Over 250 caliber, font, color and size combinations (.50Cal size can and .30Cal size can) in stock and custom designs upon request. I also carry a small selection of similar .50cal (business card) sized stickers that can be used on plastic ammo cans (although are not reusable).

These sell for $1.50/ea for .50Cal size and $1.00/ea for .30Cal size but I'm offering Texas Gun Talk members a discount which would bring the price to $1.25 Shipped for 50Cal Size or $.83/ea for .30Cal size!

During Checkout from the Webpage (on the payment page), you can enter TGT2013 for a coupon code which includes that discount (which is technically 16.666%). Plus FREE USPS 1st Class Shipping (US and APO Addresses Only, International Shipping available with additional fee)

You can see all designs on my Web-store at : AmmoCanMagnets.Com

I get a lot of questions about "custom" or one off orders. At this time, I have to order these in quantity from my print company. So it's really difficult for me to buy a bulk of custom magnets for something that only 1 or 2 people will need or buy. I'm happy to do new designs (font/color/caliber/size combos) if I feel there will be enough interest from the community, of if someone is looking for a decent quantity of that custom/new design.

Let me know if you have any questions about my products, suggestions, etc. Look forward to getting more of these out there to the Texas Gun Talk community!

You can email me at info@ammocanmagnets.com or message me here me here!

I'm also on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Ammocanmagnetscom and Twitter @ https://twitter.com/AmmoCanMagnets.

P.S. - Most of those cans in photos to follow are empty and I'm not selling the Ammo cans themselves or any Ammo!

Target Sports

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Some Product Images of mine and some from satisfied customers!

P1020027.jpg

30calsizemangets.jpg

4e2e9ere.jpg

2013-08-26165158_zps7fc5e868.jpg

935945_216970805133798_1237193853_n.jpg

1150863_203607679803444_1159875844_n.jpg

ArmyZach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
    That's pretty slick.

ETA:
    Order placed.
    I'll be sporting some of these at Hicksville.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Thanks for the welcome guys... I wanted to add just a bit more about myself personally, and the first post was already long enough!

I'm a transplant to California (15ish Years) after being raised in the MidWest in Nebraska (please don't hold either against me! :laughing:). I am a fairly new (Feb 2013) small home based business running out of Scotts Valley, California. I came up with the idea for AmmoCanMagnets as I was beginning to try to purchase and store some ammo for my first handguns in late 2012. I didn't like the look of tape/Sharpie or Dymo labels on my Ammo Can’s so came up with these, and subsequently found out there were others that also liked the idea. I personally am only an owner of a couple handguns (Smith and Wesson M&P 22 and M&P 9mm), but am joining a local Sportsmans club/range, and hope to get more time on a variety of other platforms and shooting styles (I really am enjoying the Action Pistol shoots at the range).

I am personally a member of the NRA and AmmoCanMagnets.Com is also a member of the NRA Business Alliance

Thanks for your time and support!
    Wade
    Owner/President - AmmoCanMagnets.Com LLC
    info@ammocanmagnets.com
    AmmoCan Magnets.com

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Awesome! I hope you found a way to protect your product or patent it in some way.

Welcome.

ETA: I like the fonts that are printed a lighter gray color but do not see them listed for sale?

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Pretty cool but needs weight of projectile. Can you make smaller letters and more info?

Yes that's something has been requested by a couple other customers in the past and something I have considered. The challenge would be the potential huge number of new Caliber/Weight combinations might be needed to cover what people needed/wanted. I have to get these made up in bulk (100+ per design) to have a chance at even a small profit. I already have ~250 different designs, and I'd guess there are several hundred (or more) possible caliber/weight combos that people are buying, loading and shooting. This could significantly increase the complexity of my on-hand inventory handling capabilities.

If there were a few "most popular" caliber/weight combo's, I'd be willing to get a few made up to see what the response was, and if very positive, expand from there.

The other (somewhat less elegant) solution that was request by some previous customers was a write-able strip on the bottom of the magnets so a person could use Dry Erase (or Sharpie) to indicate type, weight, quantity, etc.... Those looks like this (with sample text that would likely look nicer than my handwriting).

9mm-Stencil-Yellow-QTY-Example.jpg

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Awesome! I hope you found a way to protect your product or patent it in some way.

Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome... Trademarks and Patents are both VERY VERY expensive and challenging. I have looked into it, and at this point in my small business position, it would be a stretch. Since I started in Feburary, I already know of one other guy that is doing something similar (although I think my products look nicer, and he's not yet doing much advertising).

ETA: I like the fonts that are printed a lighter gray color but do not see them listed for sale?

Noted... right now I just have Black and Yellow (and just a couple other special single requests for Orange for HUNTING and Red for 9mm+p). I'd be willing to try other colors if there is enough interest, but as mentioned in my previous reply, we already have 250 different designs on hand, and managing an infinity more complex inventory of fonts (and/or caliber/weight combos) presents a challenge.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I can sure understand that there will be too many combos. The 100 min order is the killer for you. It is a great idea for those that do not stock many types. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    I can sure understand that there will be too many combos. The 100 min order is the killer for you. It is a great idea for those that do not stock many types. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

I can get slightly smaller min qtys... there's just not much room for any profit for me if I do (once I pay for shipping, etc).

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    These are great! Just what I needed but didn't know it, LOL. I ordered a dozen various caliber magnets. And thanks for the discount code. I am curious as to what type of free magnets NRA members receive.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Scotts Valley, Ca, spent a lot of time out there when I worked for Borland Software

Love it here... I have worked here (my day job) for about 15 years and lived here going on 7... I think Borland was more or less moved out by the time I got here.

Great place to raise a family! Unfortunately in the middle of a a pretty big area which not very 2nd Amendment friendly, although I have found a local club where I can spend time with like minded folks for some target practice!

These are great! Just what I needed but didn't know it, LOL. I ordered a dozen various caliber magnets. And thanks for the discount code. I am curious as to what type of free magnets NRA members receive.

Magnet, singular, but as a proud NRA Member, I'm sure you'll enjoy it in a couple of days!

Thanks for the orders already guys! I appreciate the support and I'm sure you'll be happy with your orders!

Wade

Top Bottom