WTS: AN/PVS-7B NVG's w/ Helmet, Rhino Mount Kit, Mil & Pelican Case / Houston, TX

Discussion in 'Gun Accessories & Ammo' started by Cyfer, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Cyfer

Cyfer Active Member

May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    WTS: AN/PVS-7B NVG's w/ Helmet, Rhino Mount Kit, PRICE DROPPED / Houston, TX

Looking to sell a pair of AN/PVS-7B Gen III Night Vision Goggles w/ Pro Tec Helmet, Rhino Mount Kit, & Military Case. These are in great condition and was used by the previous owner, but I have never taken these out on the field. Only selling because I'm looking to fund a NFA project and I really never use these, they just sit in their case.
    FINALLY SOLD!!! YAY!!!

IMG_3926.jpg
    IMG_3927.jpg
    IMG_3929.jpg
    IMG_3930.jpg

Photo w/out Flash
    IMG_3914.jpg

Photo w/ Flash
    IMG_3923.jpg

Photo through PVS-7B (Through one of the two monoculars and it was hard to focus the camera, but you get the idea.)
    IMG_3918.jpg

2. Cyfer

Cyfer Active Member

May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Priced dropped to $2500 obo.

I've gotten a few asking why the price was more than some AN/PVS-7B they have seen online. What they don't notice is that the lowest price you'll find a pair of GENERATION III's are around $2900-$3400. The NVG's that range between $2100-$2400 are GENERATION II's. This pair for sale are GENERATION III's.

3. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I can personally attest to that fact. Anything Gen III (except maybe a handheld monocular or something) is uber-expensive and light years better than Gen I/Gen II stuff. This is an excellent deal, especially with the mount kit. I only wish I could afford it. ;)

4. baboon

baboon Well-Known

Who is the manufacturer? & how many hours are on the tube?

5. Cyfer

Cyfer Active Member

May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    PM Sent Baboon

6. Cyfer

Cyfer Active Member

May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Oh, but you can!! :D Allright, I'll even take an additional $5.00 off...

7. Cyfer

Cyfer Active Member

May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Really looking to sell or trade...

Comon, someone wants a pair of these really cool Gen III NVG's!! :D I'm giving my fellow Texans first looks...

8. baboon

baboon Well-Known

I guess they are waiting for you to throw in a AN/PAQ-4C.

9. Cyfer

Cyfer Active Member

May 29, 2008
    TEXAS

Haha.. No, can't part with that. Then what would I use to aim with on my Sig... :D

Allright, allright... I'll even throw in some coupons to Sonic for some free hot dogs.. Now that's a hell of a deal there... :p

10. Cyfer

Cyfer Active Member

May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Still up for sale!! You know, you're collection is not complete without a pair of Gen III NVG's... :D