• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vellcrow

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Pflugerville
    I have for sale the following (I am in Pflugerville):

Arsenal SGL20-61 chambered in 7.62x39mm. It has a Tapco G2 trigger group and AK retainer plate installed. There is also a US palm pistol grip and a Midwest Industries three slot rail installed. The large 24mm threads were removed and the barrel was threaded to the standard 14x1 LH threads and a CNC Warrior Phantom style flash hider was installed. The safety lever has a notch cut for the bolt to be held back. The rifle's iron sights are properly sighted in for 100m.
    Light shown in picture IS NOT included, but the 30 round mag is.
    The gun was used, but not heavily used. I am the original owner from about a year ago and this was my workhorse.

$SOLD
    Arsenal_SGL20-611.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Norinco NHM-91 chambered in 7.62x39mm. It has a Tapco G2 trigger group and AK retainer plate installed. It also has a US Palm pistol grip and a Texas Weapon Systems GEN2 scope mount (with peep sight) installed. There is also a CNC Warrior Phantom style flash hider installed on the 14x1 LH threaded muzzle. The original RPK-style bipod is included as well (though not shown in picture).
    The scope, scope rings and magazine in the picture ARE NOT included.

SOLD
    Norinco_NHM-91.jpg

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    Where were you when I ordered my SGL21-71 last week? I got the shipping notification today and it arrives Wednesday. :banghead:

Top Bottom