bullgator

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Houston TX
    SOLD WTS: Canon 5D aka 5D Classic/5D Mark I

SOLD Camera Model: Canon 5D

Approximate age of Body: serial number starts with a 2

Body Condition: 8.5/10 hot shoe shows a little wear and there are two scratches near the base of the camera. Both LCD screens are in good shape. Tough to find one in this condition. The mirror fix was done on April 19, 2012 and the camera was cleaned at that time as well. I have documentation for this.

Number of Shutter actuations: I purchased it with approximately 12,000 actuations according to the first owner, and I have put around 2,000 on it.

Sale Includes: Box, software, both manuals, and unopened neck strap. Includes original battery that holds a good charge, two aftermarket batteries (one new and the other doesn't hold a full charge), and a new aftermarket battery grip. Wireless remote shutter release also included.

Price: $800

This is a great camera for someone looking to jump into a full frame. It takes wonderful pictures with great color. The files from this camera surpass that of any crop sensor camera and are a real pleasure to work with. Please excuse the iPhone photos that I've taken of the body. It is really in great shape.
    Hurley's Gold

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom