• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Got some things to sell, trying to clean up around here! Please email me directly at elitherealtor@gmail.com for any questions or to buy - these items will be cross-posted so PMing or replying here might not notify me in a timely manner!

1TB SSD Terabyte Solid State Drive - OCZ Colossus OCZSSD2-1CLS1T 1 TB SSD Used, runs fine. This was in a high-performance machine I'm scrapping and don't need an SSD. Worked fine, no known issues, freshly formatted NTFS. Asking $200, CASH TALKS!

Asus DSEB-DG mother board, complete with dual Intel (I think Xenon) processors and 16 GB (4x 4 GB; Super Talent 4GB PC2-6400 DDR2-800MHz ECC Fully Buffered CL6 240-Pin DIMM Dual Rank Memory Module Mfr P/N T800FB4G4S) RAM, Cooler Master copper heat sinks. Still installed in a damaged (dropped in transit) and stripped Cooler Master case. Asking $650, CASH TALKS, but the RAM alone is worth most of that! I can POST it or run it off a LiveCD to demonstrate that it works.

BFG BFGR1000WEXPSU 1,000 watt power supply. Was the PSU for the machine with the Asus mother board and OCZ SSD I'm selling. There's enough cables to be useful, but not all of them are there – it's a modular PSU. Asking $50.

Hard Drives

Western Digital WD6400AAKS 640 GB hard drive – SATA, seems to work fine, freshly formatted NTFS. Surplus to my needs, $25.

Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 160 GB hard drive – SATA, seems to work fine, freshly formatted NTFS. Also surplus to my needs, $10.

Thanks for looking!

Eli
    Military Camp

Top Bottom