• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

QBToo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2008
    Dallas, TX (North Carrollton)
    NIB, just received 12/22/08, EOTECH 517.A65 - Black. I ordered this along with some Aimpoint H-1s and will not be using the EOTECH since I like the small size of the Aimpoint Micro better. Never removed from the box, never used.

Will post on a couple of forums until after Christmas and then move to GunBroker. If interested, please email me. I will sell FTF within the DFW area.

From the EOTECH website:
    The 517.A65 has been developed to optimize the functionality of the HWS. The buttons have been moved from the back to the left side for instant access, allowing a magnifier or a back up iron sight to fit closely to the HWS body. This new button position allows the user to operate the HWS function switches easier than ever before. Additionally, a portion of the front base has been raised to allow the sight to fit over standard hand guards found on many M-4 or M-16 style weapons. Buttons on left side to work specifically with magnifiers. Uses AA Batteries(supports Lithium or Alkaline). Standard A65 image (65 MOA ring/1 MOA dot reticle). Raised 7mm base.

Price: $399.00

Method of payment: USPS Money Order.

Flat fee shipping of $6.00 via USPS Priority Mail, insured within the 48 continental United States.

EOTECH517.gif

EOTECH517Label.gif

EOTECH517Box.gif
    Military Camp

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom