ARJ Defense ad

WTS: Federal Hi Shok 9mm 115 Gr JHP Personal Defense Ammo - 15 boxes (750 rds) - DFW

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

zeusdaddy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Ellis County
    ran nicely through my gun. ill be buying a few more boxes in the next week or so if its still available

Hey, thanks for the feedback. It really is a nice round to shoot and is a great all-around self-defense round. I've got 7 boxes left at the moment. If you need some more, just let me know and we'll figure out where and when to meet up.

zeusdaddy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Ellis County
    About 20 miles south of Dallas off I-45 - pretty much in the middle between Dallas and Ennis. Also, not too far east of I-35E from the Red Oak/Ovilla road exit.

zeusdaddy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Ellis County
    Wasn't Lollapalooza held there one year in a field?

Déjà vu all over again, eh itsawondertoo? ---->>> SEE POSTS 7 & 8 in this thread --->>> http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...s-draw-holster-rig-cartridge-loops-[dfw].html

Wasn't there a Lollapalooza that I went to years ago in a field near Ferris? Can you PM me the measurements you sent earlier also? Thanks!

Lollapalooza '96 at Old Fort Dallas, outside Ferris. Was before we moved to the Ferris area.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom