• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    I originally got on the list for an FN249S for a customer. Finally, after 6 months, a rep called and said they had one. I called the customer and they had apparently got one somewhere else 2 months ago. Bummer. But I told the rep to send it anyway.

So by early next week, I should have a NIB FN249S in the store for sale.
    DK Firearms

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    What is the price going to be?

If I can sell it quickly, $7499, which is MAP. There's a couple on Gunbroker, one with 3 days left bid up to $7333 already and it hasn't met the reserve. I have a few guys who are "interested" but money talks. They're all legit guys, but we'll see how serious they are when it's on the shelf. I can't really tie up that money just for decoration, so if it doesn't move in a couple of weeks, I'll dump it on GB most likely.

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    Well, here's the picture...for what it's worth. Came in today. Put it on the shelf at 11:00am. Sold it at 4:00pm. Going to try to get another one if anyone is interested.

FN249S.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Well, here's the picture...for what it's worth. Came in today. Put it on the shelf at 11:00am. Sold it at 4:00pm. Going to try to get another one if anyone is interested.

View attachment 40424
    Well it appears you meet 2 of my best friends when you sold this last Monday. I was handeling it Saturday night after work. They had good things to say about you.

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    Well it appears you meet 2 of my best friends when you sold this last Monday. I was handeling it Saturday night after work. They had good things to say about you.

Very cool guys. Glad I got to meet them. They indicated they might have other people interested too. I'm back on "the list" for another FN249S. Wish I could make it up to RenFest and maybe give a few duckets back.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Very cool guys. Glad I got to meet them. They indicated they might have other people interested too. I'm back on "the list" for another FN249S. Wish I could make it up to RenFest and maybe give a few duckets back.

The renfest is never just a few duckets! This years checks will be dedicate to my ammo hoarding.

Top Bottom