• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jessmcquaid

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 13, 2010
    Austin, TX
    SPF: FN SCAR 16S FDE .223/5.56 Austin

Sold Pending Funds. This is a like new SCAR 16S in FDE with less than 50 rounds fired through it. It comes complete with box, manual, the factory 10 round magazine. Also included are 2 brand new in the pack 30 round Troy battle magazines in FDE. I did do the lower grip mount shave (1/16" material removal) so the lower can accept standard AR pistol grips. It comes with a Tango Down FDE grip on it but I also have the factory grip included I did not much care for. These are going for $4K-$5K new if you can find them and depending could be no more. I don't want to hassle with shipping and would prefer a FTF transaction in central Texas. Sorry no trades. I am a terrible photographer but if you want to see something in particular let me know. First "I will take it" gets it.

IMG_0861_zpsde466858.jpg IMG_0862_zps3a34e8a4.jpg
    IMG_0863_zpsf1b54172.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Just FYI, shipping long guns within Texas is actually quite easy. Just put it in a box, go to the post office, and ship it Certified or Registered. You don't need to use an FFL, and you can ship it directly to their house, as long as it stays inside Texas.

GLWS.

jessmcquaid

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 13, 2010
    Austin, TX
    Hey thanks for that information. It's just that the box is huge considering the size of the carbine so the shipping might be quite a bit, but good to know. In that case I would consider shipping inside the state of Texas.

Top Bottom