WTS FNX45 and REM870 TAC + goodies

FoxHound

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 16, 2012
San Antonio
I'm trying to get an AAC MPW .300 blk pistol to SBR and suppress.

I have these two items for sale, they're already on two separate websites. If posting an external link is a problem, let me know and I'll just copy and paste the ad onto this thread.

email me if interested: foxhound.x22@gmail.com (My FFL can most definitely ship to your FFL. I am located in San Antonio fyi)

1. FNX45 + goodies: San Antonio : FNX45 package .45acp 15 round BEAST : Pistols

2. Remington 870 Tactical + goodies. We can part it out if you dont want to buy the Surefire forend or the Mesa Tactical enidine hydraulic buffer tube system: Hour Thirteen Defense Solutions - Remington 870 Tactical Model 12ga

FoxHound

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 16, 2012
San Antonio
What's your price to not go through the middleman?
no middle man for the FNX45. I'm the owner and seller. Price is on the ad. Comes with an extra factory mag, 2 boxes of HD ammo, and the bladetech range kit. check out the ad :)

The 870 tac is mine but on consignment with Hour 13 but I can drop the price myself if you want to part out.

Which one were you interested in?

papalote

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Dec 25, 2013
Papalote
I put it together on a STI upper and lower. Stoner barrel and I will have to look up the buffer and tube. It has a Noveske flash suppressor on a 10.5 inch barrel.

FoxHound

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 16, 2012
San Antonio
Good luck on your build. They are a lot of fun to shoot.
Thanks. I'm pretty set on a factory built .300 blk pistol so once I SBR it, it'll have a lifetime warranty. I appreciate your offer but I'm pretty set on AAC

Top Bottom