• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

JimBobKelley

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    I really, really hate to sell these but I really don't have a choice, I have to pay for some unexpected car repairs and need the cash now. These are my two carry guns that are 100% reliable.

Glock 30 SF: 2 10 round mags and one 9 round mag. All have pearce grip extensions and original mag bases. 120 rounds through it. Box, papers and all the stuff that comes in the box included. $435 for all of it.
    IMG_0212.jpg

Rock Island officers 1911: 1 7 round ACT(factory) mag and 1 7 round Wilson Combat mag with low profile base. Rubber black pearce slim grips and original wood grips included. Stainless steel hex head grip screws and original screws included. I did not like the tension on the stock extractor, seemed too weak, so I bought a Wilson Combat extractor to put in its place. Original extractor will also be included. 137 rounds through this gun. Yes 137 exact rounds, I counted. Box and papers all the original stuff included. $425 for it all.
    IMG_0214.jpg

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE FOR BOTH and I am willing to make a deal for the pair. I live just north of Houston and would prefer a FTF with a TX CHL holder or other responsible citizen with a valid TX DL. No ID, no deal. You must be willing to fill out a bill of sale that I will provide for us both. PM or email me for questions or offers. jdanderson@me.com No trades just cash please.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Lynx Defense

JimBobKelley

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    I just got my first "I'll take it" with an offer I have agreed to on the Glock. For now the Glock is SPF. I will update on both the Glock and Rock Island once the exchanges are done.

Thanks for all the interest and offers.

Jason

JimBobKelley

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    Loved the G30 but it was either it or my Colt.

I have shot several Glocks full size, compact, sub-compact and this was by far the most accurate one I have touched plus it was a compact .45 with 10 rounds in the mag.

JimBobKelley

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    ******SOLD******* both guns are sold. To the buyers thank you gentlemen you are great to deal with!!!! Thanks to the rest with all of the offers and interest.

Jason

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom