• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

azngotskills

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 2, 2012
    DFW
    I recently picked up a M&P Shield 9mm and need to offset the costs so I am selling my Like New In Box Sig Sauer 1911 TacOps. I have only shot 50rds to check function, 100% problem free with zero FTE/FTF (2-3" groups at 15 yds). 10/10 mechanically and 9.9/10 aesthetically (only because it has been fired) Field stripped, cleaned, lubed, then placed back in the safe. Manufacture date of March 2011.

The 1911 Tactical Operations model features a SAO trigger, low profile night sights, integral accessory rail, ambidextrous safety, Magwell, and Ergo XT grips. Honestly one of the best production guns on the market with regards to fit/finish and performance

1911 Tactical Operations

I will include a new Galco leather holster for FREE!!!

Asking price is $800 FTF in Dallas/Ft Worth area

4600f05f.gif

217aa625.gif

zeusdaddy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Ellis County
    Dang - when I opened the thread and took a quick glance at the first pic I thought it was the TacOps TB (threaded barrel) version - had it been I would have jumped on it. Still a nice looking pistol. GLWS!

azngotskills

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 2, 2012
    DFW
    willing to ship?

I am willing to ship, if you are willing to cover all the costs (my FFL to FFL shipping fee and any additional charges)...let me know and we can work something out

Dang - when I opened the thread and took a quick glance at the first pic I thought it was the TacOps TB (threaded barrel) version - had it been I would have jumped on it. Still a nice looking pistol. GLWS!

Sorry to disappoint man, you can always get a threaded barrel fitted. That way you can have both ;)

zeusdaddy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Ellis County
    I hear ya' - but adding the threaded barrel would put the costs darn near the cost of a new TB model, so I'll have to keep saving my pennies up for one of those. Someone ought to grab this up quick!

azngotskills

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 2, 2012
    DFW
    I hear ya' - but adding the threaded barrel would put the costs darn near the cost of a new TB model, so I'll have to keep saving my pennies up for one of those. Someone ought to grab this up quick!

Not if you sell the originial factory barrel after you get a threaded one fitted, just an option to think about

you would just need to ship it to an ffl dealer here wouldn't you?

Yes, you would just cover the shipping and my FFL costs...let me know

if this dosent sell by nxt weeknd, i will surely pick it up from you.

Sure thing, just keep me updated :) Also willing to take a non-refundable deposit to "hold it" for a determined time period before it gets fully paid, like lay-a-way

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom