Please reply by conversation.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    scope big.jpg mini receiver.jpg mini rifle.jpg ruger butt plate.jpg mini barrel.jpg

This is a pristine Ruger Mini 14 in 223 caliber. Stainless / synthetic model purchased new by me about 10 years ago. This safe queen was bought for my son, who promptly put around 150 rounds through it, 2 into coyotes, 1 into his first deer (a doe).

It has a new Nikon Monarch 2.5-10 x 42 silver BDC scope, sugg retail on this scope is $440. This scope is a new factory replacement, and has been mounted and bore sighted. The original had an issue and required replacement, compliments of Nikon.

It also comes with 6 mags: original 5 rd factory mag, 2 stainless 20rd'ers, 2 steel 30rd'ers, 1 steel 40 rd'er. The mags work, they are not the crappy after market mags, but the good ones. Also has a nice padded sling. This one also has a nice thick rubber butt plate. I think I have the original box. Will look for it.

FTF in N Dallas, CHL holder preferred.

$1,000, or I will pull the scope and sell all but the scope for $750.
    Guns International

Last edited:

Longshank

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Oklahoma
    View attachment 24186 View attachment 24183 View attachment 24184 View attachment 24185 View attachment 24182

this is a pristine ruger mini 14 in 223 caliber. Stainless / synthetic model purchased new by me about 10 years ago. This safe queen was bought for my son, who promptly put around 150 rounds through it, 2 into coyotes, 1 into his first deer (a doe).

It has a new nikon monarch 2.5-10 x 42 silver bdc scope, sugg retail on this scope is $440. This scope is a new factory replacement, and has been mounted and bore sighted. The original had an issue and required replacement, compliments of nikon.

It also comes with 6 mags: Original 5 rd factory mag, 2 stainless 20rd'ers, 2 steel 30rd'ers, 1 steel 40 rd'er. The mags work, they are not the crappy after market mags, but the good ones. Also has a nice padded sling. This one also has a nice thick rubber butt plate. I think i have the original box. Will look for it.

Ftf in n dallas, chl holder preferred.

$1,000, or i will pull the scope and sell all but the scope for $750.
    do you still have it?

tango5seven

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    DFW
    Are the iron sights still usable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when i should have been doing something useful

tango5seven

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    DFW
    No. I was thinking is the rifle useable if I bought it without the scope or have the irons been removed in favor of the scope?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when i should have been doing something useful

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    No. I was thinking is the rifle useable if I bought it without the scope or have the irons been removed in favor of the scope?

The sights are still on the weapon, and would be useable if the scope was removed.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom