Military Camp

WTS NIB never fired Ruger SR9C (Terrell/Rockwall)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dvmpiper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Terrell, Tx
    I have a recently purchased SR9C with an Uncle Mike's holster. Been carrying concealed with it and just isn't impressing me. FTF sale only, CHL preferred. Asking $400 for all of it. All manuals and case included. SOLD
    heqe8y9y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

dvmpiper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Terrell, Tx
    I was impressed the first time I held it, several months ago. Lots of research since only confirmed my choice. Just got it, so haven't taken it to a range to try it out. I like a pistol that fills up my grip and to definitely fits the bill. The barrel locks very securely in the slide when closed and the DA+ trigger makes me feel better about carrying in condition 1. The trigger pull is very nice and smooth. Racking the slide is like butter. Took it to my LGS and the gunsmith there was extremely thrilled with how it handled. Once I can find time to get to a range and shoot it, I can give a better assessment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    I was impressed the first time I held it, several months ago. Lots of research since only confirmed my choice. Just got it, so haven't taken it to a range to try it out. I like a pistol that fills up my grip and to definitely fits the bill. The barrel locks very securely in the slide when closed and the DA+ trigger makes me feel better about carrying in condition 1. The trigger pull is very nice and smooth. Racking the slide is like butter. Took it to my LGS and the gunsmith there was extremely thrilled with how it handled. Once I can find time to get to a range and shoot it, I can give a better assessment.

Appreciate the short review. Looking foward to your extended one.

dvmpiper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Terrell, Tx
    If work will let up some, there's a range relatively close that I can go to over a long lunch and go through 2-3 boxes of ammo and see what it'll do. From all reports, I think I'll be pleased. Stay tuned.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Random thoughts (since it's already sold):

- a gun that has been carried does not qualify as New In Box (NIB).
    - not a good idea to count on a weapon for protection without having tested it thoroughly.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I had the same thoughts since this was posted but didn't want to jack the thread.

Top Bottom