Lynx Defense

WTS - P64 plus HD ammo (Houston, Richmond)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluesboyk3

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    houston
    SOLD
    SOLD
    SOLD

Hi folks, have a gun FS, it is a P64. these were abundant a few yrs ago but due to its popularity it's becoming harder and harder to get.
    P64 - 9x18mm (9mm russian or 9mm makarov)
    2 mags with pinky extension
    6 rds / mag + 1 in chamber.
    Has safety / decocker. You will not be able to carry this cocked and locked. If a round is chambered and you want to use the safety, then you can press the lever down to decock and put it on safe. After that you can put the safety back on "fire", this will let you carry safety off with one in the chamber but hammer down. Either you can pull the trigger (DA) or cock the hammer manually for that sweet SA trigger.
    This is a very accurate little thing. Sights are small and minimal but once you got it lined up, you will hit that target.

This is a surplus gun (old, used) and the condition is good to very good on this one but you might find some wear marks here and there. Be advised, this is not a gun that was on display all its life and one day someone bought it. Nope, this is a Polish police/ military issue weapon and spent some time of its life holstered, carried around and maybe shot once in a while.

What you get
    1 P64
    2 mags
    Hogue handall rubber grip - makes it more comfortable to shoot
    23 rds of hornady xtp JHP.
    Blackhawk IWB holster
    all for $300

Folks, i'm also listing this at Texas gun trader. If you are interested and want to make a deal, text me also that you saw this ad from texas gun talk. I put the ad with BOS needed at the trader but for members here i could sell it as is FTF.

I have 4 boxes of 50 rds of monarch (200 rds total) i can let it ALL go for $50 if you buy this gun -academy has fiocchi fmj for 19.99 plus tax for a box of 50.

Thanks

oh, the dirty towel is not included and the flash made it look like the bluing is worn off but it's actually there.
    20131028_235525_zpsa367eb3d.jpg

text john at 832 - nine six four - 4873.

thanks and have a great day !!
    Guns International

Last edited:
    Top Bottom