• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Offered is a FNAR rifle with less than 100 rounds down the pipe, 20" barrel. I have decided to go a different direction, so this one goes on the block. Caliber is 7.62 x 51 / .308 Win. This is tactical rifle that is heavily marketed to the police / swat / LEO community, and is a quality weapon. It is a safe queen, and is in nearly new condition.

This is NOT an AR type rifle. The name is a misnomer. FN Herstal bought Browning. They used the Browning BAR design to make the FNAR rifle. Its guaranteed sub 1" MOA out of the box. Great shooting semi-auto rifle with a fluted barrel and recessed target crown, tactical pistol grip, has 3 rails on the fore end for accessories, and comes with three sets of shims and cheek welds to adjust to your needs (one on the gun, two extras).

It has a Bushnell Dusk & Dawn 3-9x50E lighted reticule (red) scope on it. That 50mm is awesome for old eyes like mine. It has ranging lines too.

It comes with 2 20 rd mags, and 1 5 rd mag. These mags retail at $90.

Great gun, and you don't see these for sale often.

Asking $1400 for: rifle, scope, 2-20rd mags, 1-5rd mag, original plastic case with two sets of shims for adjusting to your needs. If you have been looking for one of these, save yourself the sales tax, and get some extras with it.

Sale will be FTF in the north Dallas areas posted above. Must be legally able to buy this gun, preference to CHL holders.

View attachment 24172 View attachment 24173 View attachment 24174 View attachment 24175 View attachment 24176

Last edited:

plo231

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2013
    I love my FNAR, great shooter and very accurate. It is one of the most underrated semi-auto precision target rifles.

Free Bump!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I love my FNAR, great shooter and very accurate. It is one of the most underrated semi-auto precision target rifles.

Free Bump!

Thanks Plo. Love that famous BAR action on this rifle. Many don't realize it has the BAR action. Very reliable, and very accurate gun.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    If I were in the market for another rifle I'd hop on this. This rifle is a sub moa gun out of the box. The ONLY two reasons I didn't pick one up was because I couldn't find any after market triggers at the time (I like two stage) and I got a great deal on a LR when I was looking. GLWS as this is a great shooter for someone looking for a bench rest .308

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Just in time for Christmas! This package is marked down to $1200!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom