• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    *PRICE DROP** TODAY ONLY **WTS Remington 700 5R MilSpec 308 ********

****PRICE DROP **** $1200.00 cash,​

For sale a Like New Remmy 700 5R Milspec, with Millet TRS-1 tactical scope, scope mount, bipod. I paid $1145.00 for the Rifle, $60.00 for the mount, $365 for the scope and i think around $70 for the bipod. 2 range trips only and that was to just break it in. 50 rounds total through the barrel. 20 rounds the first trip and 30 the second. Price is Firm, Will consider trades/cash. This rifle needs a good home and i would never sell it unless i had too. HOUSTON TX

Face to Face, Cash transfer only, Houston Tx, (galleria area) Must have Valid Texas drivers lic. First come first serve.​

$1200.00

**just added comes with 5 boxes of quality ammo, WIN Super X 180 grain 308** this is a $100.00 value

trades looking for include pistols, shotties, im open to just about anything as long as the values equil out.​

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    ****PRICE DROP FOR ONE DAY ONLY**** $1200.00 cash, Good only till the end of 10/30. after today it will be taken off the market as i need the cash by tomorrow am. no reason to sell after that deadline.​

Your getting an insane deal especially with the ammo added​

Sounds great, if I had the cash. The other problem is that my crystal ball must be on the fritz. FTF, cash only, .........Where ?

Sorry for being a smart @$$%, but no one knows where you are.

accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    man im stunned no one is jumping on this.. i looked for six minths for a new 5R before i found this one.. hmm.. I am open to trades plus cash..

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    man im stunned no one is jumping on this.. i looked for six minths for a new 5R before i found this one.. hmm.. I am open to trades plus cash..

Just keep in mind that cash is tight for most people right now. Not to mention the "right now" clause you have.

Right now, is a buyers market, especially with the holidays coming. I know that don't help YOU, but.......

smschulz

Paid for CUT
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Too bad for such a tight AM deadline otherwise I would try to work out something.
    I have no problem with the price ~ it is the schedule that is the problem.
    If you have some relief in the timetable let me know.

accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    I would hate to sell this. Lolzz I guess that's why I'm trying to talk myself out of it. BUT. I need the cash for a down payment on my wifes car. She has been home for almost 2 months and I can't take it anymore. Hehee. She needs her own set of wheels again. This is an amazing deal and its going to a good home I'm willing to budge on time. ?? How much time? I could maybe do a few more days.

accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    ya as long as i know its going to a good home im ok. with it. i once sold a mini14 and the guy stuck it under his bed and it rusted... argghh..

Top Bottom