• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

clonies

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    Houston
    12 Gauge Remington 870 Police Magnum manufactured in March 1999 (according to date codes on the barrel). This is a quality metal, blued, high-polished finish. Not that parkerized pot metal or whatever ugly stuff they're using today. This shotgun likely saw some use in Police Dept. I'd rate the wooden stock in good condition. Walnut stock. The wooden forend is in good condition. The bluing is in fairly good condition with a couple of scratches here and there. I'd rate the bluing @ 75-80%. Overall the weapon shows wear likely from a police rack, but it is a Police magnum and it looks absolutely true to the name. Tough, gritty, workhorse shotgun. Accepts 2.75" and 3" shells. Holds 4+1 of 2.75" shells. Oh and it is an 18.5" barrel if I'm not mistaken. I'd like to keep this sale face-to-face, cash, show me proof of TX DL, however I will not record any information and will NOT require a bill of sale. Price is $425 cash.This is being cross posted in other forums so the buyer will be determined by the time their message was sent.

T0Kcsh.png

h5AYih.png

HNeCdh.png

EgOkwh.png
    8oka1h.png

QCdggh.png

DK Firearms

clonies

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    Houston
    TTT. If you feel my price is too high, feel free to voice your opinion over PM to me. I'd like to not have to sit on this for a month.

clonies

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    Houston
    I realize it's slightly beat up and older, so let's drop the price to $350 cash and see what happens. Don't expect it to drop any lower than that, if anything at all.

clonies

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    Houston
    If I didn't already have one I would jump on this , and it looks pretty good to me.

Thanks. At $350, I'm selling at a loss since I definitely overpaid for this shotgun (seller originally described as "excellent" condition. lol) :banghead:. On Gunbroker and GunsAmerica I see these older Police magnums going for $500+, but they are in better condition than this one and usually a bit older like from late 80's to early 90s.

clonies

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    Houston
    Last bump and price drop. $325 cash. If it doesn't sell for that, I'll keep it.

I'll be near San Antonio next Wednesday the 14th if anyone in the area is interested.

**SOLD PENDING FUNDS**

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom