stvb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RACER X

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 18, 2013
Richmond/Houston
Looks like a Ruger 10/22 w a manlicher stock? Usually comes w a 10rd mag from the factory and is semi-auto

sent from my phone far far away, but still monitored by the NSA

wiredgeorge

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 10, 2010
Mico TX
Racer X - Ruger sells this as a single shot... they have only one model chambered in 7x57 on their website and it doesn't have the side bolt as the one on sale here and the one on the Ruger site has what appears to be a lever to open the receiver. More info would be appreciated as this one doesn't look like the one in the current catalog with a walnut stock.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
May 31, 2012
Wildcat Thicket, Texas
I'm pretty sure he was joking about it being single shot. Apparently he just does not have a mag he wants to include with it.

His price is actually not bad considering its metal components. I hate that Ruger decided to go with a plastic trigger group on their newer production 10/22s. Why in the world would they f'k with a tried and true design like that? Just retarded.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads