DK Firearms

Last edited by a moderator:

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    Looks like a Ruger 10/22 w a manlicher stock? Usually comes w a 10rd mag from the factory and is semi-auto

sent from my phone far far away, but still monitored by the NSA

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Racer X - Ruger sells this as a single shot... they have only one model chambered in 7x57 on their website and it doesn't have the side bolt as the one on sale here and the one on the Ruger site has what appears to be a lever to open the receiver. More info would be appreciated as this one doesn't look like the one in the current catalog with a walnut stock.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I'm pretty sure he was joking about it being single shot. Apparently he just does not have a mag he wants to include with it.

His price is actually not bad considering its metal components. I hate that Ruger decided to go with a plastic trigger group on their newer production 10/22s. Why in the world would they f'k with a tried and true design like that? Just retarded.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Racer X - Ruger sells this as a single shot... they have only one model chambered in 7x57 on their website and it doesn't have the side bolt as the one on sale here and the one on the Ruger site has what appears to be a lever to open the receiver. More info would be appreciated as this one doesn't look like the one in the current catalog with a walnut stock.

Huh, huh what?

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    I'm pretty sure he was joking about it being single shot. Apparently he just does not have a mag he wants to include with it.

His price is actually not bad considering its metal components. I hate that Ruger decided to go with a plastic trigger group on their newer production 10/22s. Why in the world would they f'k with a tried and true design like that? Just retarded.

Umm, maybe because the polymer is (1) more durable, (2) more consistent, and (3) more affordable? In addition, most of those who make their money improving the stock trigger components prefer the plastic, as the consistency translates to ease of improvement.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Gonna cut through the crap here. That is a Ruger 10-22 with the full length "international" stock. It takes the Ruger 10 round rotary magazine or even better, the BX-25 mags.

Flash

Top Bottom