• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jdr8712

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Austin area
    I purchased this pistol new less than three years ago. It's an amazingly light-weight pistol at only 12 ounces fully loaded but packs the power of the .357 Magnum round! I can hardly tell that I even have it in my pocket or on my hip in the paddle holster. Nobody has ever noticed that I had the pistol in my pocket even while in a seated position. This is the ultimate in concealed carry. This is the hammerless J-Frame S&W revolver so it'll never ever snag in your pants pocket or jacket pocket.

I had a custom-made leather holster with the tacky outer coating which will keep the holster in the pocket allowing for a clean draw. I have only fired 20 rounds in this pistol and have the box with all the paperwork. I discarded nothing. The pistol was carried as my CC weapon until I changed over to a semi-auto.

I'm selling the entire package that you see in the photo. Feel free to e-mail me asking for more photos if you like. The pistol is in like-new condition. The entire package you're looking at cost me over $1,200. I'm firm at selling for $850 cash. I will consider offers of $500 cash with another smaller pistol as a trade to equal the $850 price. FTF sale only between the Austin-San Antonio areas. Must be willing to sign a bill of sale while showing a TDL or CHL.

Package includes: S&W gun case with all paperwork - 100% complete; 2 five-shot speed loaders; custom-made leather concealed carry holster; Blackhawk 6QC belt holster; 1/2 box of Wolf .357 Gold rounds; original S&W synthetic grips; and Hogue synthetic grips which I added for a little more control.

Pistol features:

· Smith & Wesson Model: 340PD
    · Caliber: .357 Magnum or .38 S&W Special +P
    · Capacity: 5 Rounds
    · Barrel Length: 1.875" / 4.7 cm
    · Front Sight: Green Ramp
    · Rear Sight: Fixed
    · Grip: Synthetic
    · Action: Double Action Only
    · Frame Size: Small - Internal Hammer
    · Finish: Matte Black
    · Overall Length: 6.31" / 16.0 cm