• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

broberts001

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    Lake Jackson
    S&W M&P Full Sized .45ACP pistol with TEZxxxx serial number with adjustable sights, left S&W factory in May 1990. This pistol is in great condition, with several small light scratches - including a small idiot scratch (see the pics with red circled areas). I am the second owner. From what I can tell, a gunsmith installed a small set screw behind the trigger, a lighter/target recoil spring and a lighter hammer spring - along with a light trigger job. I replaced the light target recoil spring with a N.O.S. recoil spring and left the lighter hammer spring. In addition, the original extractor and extractor spring have been replaced. The trigger is very crisp with a very short reset. The barrel is in excellent condition and the internals are fantastic. Includes two original yellow follower magazines, the original number's matching box, original paperwork and orange safety flag.

This price is firm since it includes the all the original paperwork and factory matching box. If it does not sell at this price, i will send it to S&W to have them refinish it to make it look like it just left the factory.

––-> Cash Price: $800
    WITHDRAWN

FTF in the Houston area. I prefer to meet at Bass Pro Shop in Pearland on Hwy 288 and Beltway 8.
    Must have a TDL and be at least 21 years old. Must present TDL when we meet.

** Cross Posted in other forums **
    ** Must be 21 years old or older - No felons - must be able to legally own a firearm. **

4506-a.JPG

4506-b.JPG

4506-c.JPG

4506-d.JPG

4506-e.JPG

4506-f.JPG

4506-g.JPG

4506-h.JPG
    Lynx Defense

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom