• ...and so much more!
  • mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    toddpara005.gif

For sale 1982 Honda CB900F supersport.22000 miles,4 into 1 pipes.Runs great!$750 or will consider trade for a nice 1911.Bought another bike and have no room for it.
    Target Sports

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Once you get it into fifth gear your good to go.:DGets about 250 miles to the tank.You also could put it into the back of a truck.

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    someone buy that bike!!!!

The old oil cooled inline 4 japanese engines from the early eighties are tough as nails and are comfy to boot. Heck, cheap flight to El Paso on Southwest, drink some beer out of Macs fridge and get home the next day. Think of the adventure. Imagine owning a bike that will never go down in value and likely run till we stop refining petrofuels in the distant future.

I have a 1982 Suzuki GS1000 engine in my life and not likley to let her go anytime soon.

Chris

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    1960/AldineW'field
    The old oil cooled inline 4 jap engines from the early eighties are tough as nails and are comfy to boot. Heck, cheap flight to El Paso on Southwest, drink some beer out of Macs fridge and get home the next day. Think of the adventure. Think of owning a bike that will never go down in value and likely run till we stop refining petrofuels in the distant future.

I have a 1982 Suzuki GS1000 engine in my love and not likley to let her go anytime soon.

Chris

You know, the old man had a gs1100e (82 or 83, I think)
    He LOVED that thing - raved about it every chance he got, had it since he was a young punk.... broke his heart to sell it. I never did get to ride it. :(

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Thanks.It runs awesome.I just bought a silverwing and am selling it to get my manager off my back as I have too many motorcycles.It has current tags and inspection.I want to sell it to someone who will take care of it as the bike is rare now, because many of them were wrecked because they are fast.Hate to see it go as it has been my daily rider.

Top Bottom