• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • safarigene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Jonesboro
    WTS/WTT glock 40-9 barrel SPF

I have a Lone Wolf Dist. 40-9 conversion barrel for a Glock 22 and 2 17rd 9mm mags. The barrel is in like new condition, not sure of how many rounds as i got it in a trade, but I have put about 200 through it. I would like to trade the barrel and the mags for a 357 Sig barrel for a Glock 22. Or sell the set for $140 shipped. Sold Pending Funds

Thanks,
    Gene Cole III
    Lynx Defense

safarigene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Jonesboro
    glockrocker,

Sorry for the delay, the funds did come through. Have been busy at work and havent had time to check all the posts.

Gene Cole III

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX

What is the intention of this post? The original ad was last edited on 12/25/08 and indicated the barrel had been sold pending funds. You then posted 12 days later asking if the funds came through to which the OP replied that yes indeed they had. Then you wanted to know if he took paypal!?? To which the OP then replies once again that the barrel has been sold as indicated twice previously. And then you decide to post this nonsense. Why would you post in such a manner? Are you trying to force him to sell something to you that he has already sold and presumably no longer has in his possession?

Top Bottom