Hurley's Gold

WTS/WTT LNIB Kimber Super Carry Pro (Keller-By Cabela's in N. Ft. Worth)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blasternank

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    Keller (By Cabela's)
    I have a LNIB Kimber Super Carry Pro in 45 ACP. It has about a box of ammo shot through it. This is a fantastic pistol with a completley clean breaking match grade trigger, 3 dot tritium night sights, 1-8 round magazine. It comes with original box and all paperwork.

Specifications

• Caliber: .45 ACP
    • Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 5.25
    • Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 28
    • Length (inches): 7.7
    • Magazine capacity: 8
    • Ambidextrous thumb safety
    • Carry melt
    • Recoil spring (pounds): 22.0
    • Full-length guide rod
    Barrel

• Length (inches): 4
    • Material: Steel, match grade
    • Twist rate (left hand): 16
    Sights

• Night sights, Tritium, cocking shoulder
    • Radius (inches): 5.7
    Trigger

• Solid aluminum, match grade
    • Factory setting (approximate pounds): 4.0 - 5.0

Price: $1,500
    Things I'm looking for towards a trade,off of the top of my head, are the following:
    Glock 20 - 10 mm Generation 4
    Glock 21 - 45 acp Generation 4
    Glock 30 S (new one released this year) 45 acp
    Beretta 28 guage o/u
    Browning Buckmark 22 lr
    Springfield XDS
    AR 15's
    Springfields M1A's
    Quality Optics considered
    These are just some that I can think of, but if you have something else let me know. For quickest response Please send all offers to me via text at 407-256-1532 or 817-264-6366. If you don't text you can call me at either of those numbers as well. I live in DFW and a FTF in DFW is requires as well as a completed bill of sale with proof of TX DL or CHL. Thanks for looking! Kimber Super Carry Pro1.jpg Kimber Super Carry Pro2.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

Blasternank

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    Keller (By Cabela's)
    My comment was not addressed to TexasRedneck. I answered his question as it was a legitimate question. My comment was directed to OldVet, who is the one with the rude comment. As you can read I quoted him NOT TexasRedneck who,like I stated, had a legitimate question and I answered it. As far as being some young punk I am not. I don't consider a Kimber Super Pro Carry "crap". A bill of sale protects both sides. I'm not doing a background check. It shows the buyer I did not steal the gun and they can know that and buy with confidence. I don't see a problem with this.

Blasternank

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    Keller (By Cabela's)
    Inceptor, If you are not interested or serious about it Why do you give a crap what I am offering it for? Should I run around and look at any post you put up and find a shop somewhere that is selling your gun for cheaper? That's a real a**hole thing to do. I don't do it to others so I'd hope people would not do it to me. It's for sale or trade, do you think those who trade give much of a break? Probably not. So just move on and quit interfering with someone else's sale. There's nothing here saying people can't make an offer. This was bought at bass pro for something like $1595 + 8.25% tax. So I am selling it less than what I paid for. It has a box of shells through it. If that makes it worth $500 less or whatever you think is reasonable then go your own way. Quit destroying others chances to not lose as much on a sale! Here's the link: Kimber® 45 ACP Super Carry Pro Pistol | Bass Pro Shops That means with tax it would be $1730.91. So I think $1500 for a couple rounds down it and all paperwork and everything like new is a great price. Leave my post alone and go your own way please. I might as well pull it as you all have ruined my chances of selling it here. I have a family like most here and need to sell things from time to time to provide for their needs. This is a fair price but obviously some here can find every gun her cheaper somewhere else, unless it's one they are personally selling.

Last edited:

Blasternank

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    Keller (By Cabela's)
    I understand why people do not want a bill of sale. But in an area with such a huge population you get a lot of gang bangers, etc. I believe the bill of sale eliminates a lot of that from wanting to purchase from me.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    LISTEN UP! The next person that posts in this thread that is not a legit prospective buyer is getting banned. It stops NOW.

Blasternank

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    Keller (By Cabela's)
    I'd like to stick to the Generation 4 as they have the textured grip and it comes with the small backstrap that makes it a little smaller or close to the same as the G 20 SF. I really like the textured grip the new G4's come with.

Nates0819, I am getting rid of it as I want some other guns like the G20 Gen 4 and others and the wife doesn't want me to spend more money, so I am selling a couple of guns that I don't use. I love the feel of this gun, but I need to juggle a little right now. :)

Top Bottom