• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Well I have another pistol I'd like to put up for sale or trade in the hopes of scratching another itch.

This is a Springfield Armory M1911-A1 Stainless. It has upgraded Novak 3 white dot sights on it and has had a throat job and a trigger job on it. The weight wasn't changed just smoothed the breaking point. I will include 3 Chip McCormick mags with it, 1 blued "shooting star", 1 stainless "shooting star" and 1 stainless "power mag." I have no box or papers to go along with it. When I got this gun I didn't even get a mag, just the gun. I will also include a Blackhawk CQC holster if you'd like it.

Here are a couple of pics:

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

I'm mainly looking for trades of the lever action rifle variety, magnum revolvers or perhaps .40s&w cal pistols. I'll entertain any reasonable trade offer however as I'm not afraid to consider what you have and simply say no.

Cash price is $500 firm.

Cash or USPS money order only. No shipping or paypal. Transaction must be FTF in or around the Bryan/College Station area. I'll drive some for the right deal but don't expect me to be the only one driving.

Thanks for looking!
    Texas SOT

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I have an unfired win 94 30-30 , if you are interested let me know

I was really looking for something a little more on the shooter's grade side but if you want to PM me some details of what you had in mind we can talk.

I do have an interested member who wants to inspect the pistol today so he will be given first option.

Thanks!

Astro

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    I have a 14' grumman jon boat with title, 2002 galvanized mcclain trailer, 2006 briggs and stratton 5hp motor, minkotta trolling motor, spare tire, ect.

Boat is welded not rivited.

I would really like to trade for your 1911 if you have a little cash to add or another gun as well. Cash value of my boat is around $1300.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I have a 14' grumman jon boat with title, 2002 galvanized mcclain trailer, 2006 briggs and stratton 5hp motor, minkotta trolling motor, spare tire, ect.

Boat is welded not rivited.

I would really like to trade for your 1911 if you have a little cash to add or another gun as well. Cash value of my boat is around $1300.

Sorry, I'm not in the market for a boat. Thanks for the offer though!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom