• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    WTS/WTT Tag Heuer Formula 1 Watch(traded) and/or Wenger Swiss Military Watch

***TAG has been TRADED*** Wenger still available.

Well, I've decided to get out of watches as a hobby so here are a couple up for sale.

***Traded*** First is a Tag Heuer Formula 1 Red dial with a brushed stainless steel bracelet. Watch comes with the boxes (2), the pillow, CD, manual, and the removed link and pin. The watch is in excellent condition with no scratches/nicks/flaws on the case, crystal or bezel. It does however exhibit the usual scuffing around the clasp. I'd call it 95% + condition. The MSRP on these watches is $795 and I've seen them as low as $675 from Authorized Tag Heuer Dealers. I'd like $450 for this one. ***Traded***

20090319001.jpg

20090319004.jpg

The second watch is a Wenger Swiss Military watch. I rarely wore this one. It retailed for $225 when I purchased it. Same condition as the Tag above. Comes with watch, case and removed links (2) only. Apparently I lost the manual at some point. Looking for $125.

20090319020.jpg

20090319021.jpg

Payments accepted will be USPS money order or paypal (+3%) only. Prices include shipping. FTF in Bryan/College Station area is okay as well.

I will entertain trade offers. Not looking for anything particular so let me know what you have.

Email any questions or offers to juwaba98@aol.com or pm me here. Thanks for looking and sorry for the poor lighting in the pics.
    Gun Zone Deals

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    That Tag didn't come out of Lake Texoma near North Island did it? That might explain the red face.

Either way, "oh Chris...."

Inside joke. I'm sure at some point, CRS will come along and call me a bad name.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Found a must have at the local shop so time to try and sell these quick.

Tag for $350 shipped.

Wenger $75 shipped.

Will retract this pricing offer within 48 hours if they don't sell.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    how about a BRAND new in the box sig mosquito with the scope rail and factory red dot scope... i bought it and wanted a sig REAL bad, but i found it doesnt fit my hand like i would want it to... i have the original box carry case, lube, lock, target, and receipt of purchase, it has never been fired and i ran a magazine though the magazine just to see how it would cycle the ammo...

Sorry, but that is one of the few I'm not interested in. I already have one and am not looking for another rimfire unless it says Ruger on it. Thanks for the offer though.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    oh well, i tried...

Can't blame you for that. I'm actually quite open with regards to trades, you just managed to luck onto one of the few that I have no interest in. Looks like I'll just be keeping the watches anyway. I guess everything is too tight for something like these to sell. Oh well.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Is the mosquito the only thing you'd be willing to trade? I'm open to ammo and accesories as well maybe even some non gun related stuff. Just throwing it out there. Hell, we might even be able to work out some form of payment plan if you're seriously wanting it.

Top Bottom