• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    How you doin I would like to trade some of my ar mags and ammo for ar 10 mags and 308 ammo. I have 13 mags 1 is a 10rd 5 are p mags 1 with a window the rest ar gi mags with magpul followers and new springs, Except for the two all the way to the right they came with my dpms ar 15 brand new. For ammo I got 355 rounds of 55gr pmc bronze then 10 rounds of privipartizan 55gr and 18 rounds of lake city moly 68gr, 20 hornady tap 55 grain and 140 rounds of monarch 55. Here are some pics let me know what we can work out. If I were to sell em I would take 140.00 for all the mags and 140.00 for the brass and hornady and lake city ammo and 40.00 for the monarch ammo If you buy everything I will sell it for 300.00. That is less than 28 cents a round for the monarch and 36 cents a round for the other stuff. Thanks.
    Hurley's Gold

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    ammo and pmags sold all the other mags are there I will sell for 10 a piece if anyone wants them all the gi mags have magpul anti tilt followers and the two black ones are brand new and the 10 rd is new used only a couple of times

Top Bottom