Capitol Armory ad

WTT Black Rain Ordance Fallout 15 build ( Temple area)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Rsq163

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Temple
    I have a Black Rain Ordance Fallout 15 AR 15 build that I would like to trade. This is a very nice build with HIGH quality parts. I am the second owner, so I am unsure of the round count, it shoots great. The reason I am looking to trade is that even though the upper and lower look GREAT ( and are top quality), I am not a fan of all of the sharp edges. I would really like to try a piston AR, and I am going through a HK thing right now as well.

This rifle is a matching billet B.R.O. upper and lower. B.R.O. Nickel Boron BCG, B.R.O. extended charging handle, B.R.O. heavy buffer, Magpul UBR ,stag arms LPK, Troy battle grip,Stag Arms 16" 1-9 5.56 barrel, Troy 15" Alpha Battle rail, caldwell bipod, JP Enterprises TACTICAL COMPENSATOR.

I will include a few loaded mags, and a carry bag/case for the rifle.

I am interested in trading. Here are a few things I am interested in, a Piston AR-15, HK guns ( I am interested in p2000 and usp the most, but I like all HK stuff) , sigs, 1911's , FNX tactical 45 with a rmr, I am open to other guns and gun stuff. e, I am very respectful, please be the same

This Rifle is cross posted on another website. I will estimate the trade value around $1500.......Thank you for your time
    Lynx Defense

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
      photo 2.jpg
      67.9 KB · Views: 243
    • photo 1.jpg
      photo 1.jpg
      61.2 KB · Views: 329
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom