• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stanjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2013
    South Austin
    I have a Burris Scope I would like to trade.
    This is a really nice Burris Fullfield 3-9x40 Scope with low rings. Excellent shape, glass is perfect, scope has a couple small little scuffs from where the rings were re-positioned. Rubber gasket at the eyepiece is excellent, the eyepiece turns smooth with no grittiness. This scope is in excellent condition.

This one is a Made in USA Burris. Has a set of short rings, don't know what brand.

I am looking to trade for something more like a 3-10x50 or similar with just a bit more magnification than the Burris. I would like something with 30 mm tube/rings, but I am open to all offers. Maybe somebody out there over-scoped and wished they had just put a 3-9x40 on their AR...I got one for you. ;) I just picked up a custom 8mm Mauser rifle and want something good for 100-500/600yds. My desire for 30mm is more aesthetic than anything. My rifle has a crazy fat bull barrel and the thins cope looks a little funny sitting on top. But I am totally open to a 1" tube if its a good scope.

**I prefer Made in USA, but I am open (within reason) to scopes like Nikon or similar. Please only offers copes of the same value/quality.

post up any questions, or you can text me offers/pics @ 512 five 90 four 029

Thanks ya'll!
    Burris USA 2.jpg burris FF 1.jpg burris logo 4.jpg Burris reticle 3.jpg Burris side 5.jpg
    Target Sports

Top Bottom