ARJ Defense ad

WTT: Electric guitar for .223/5.56 AR15 ammo and/or AR-15 parts/accessories.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Just testing the waters. I posted this in this specific forum since it has something to do with ammo and AR accessories, If it's in the wrong section then please move it accordingly.

I have an electric guitar in great condition. It's an Epiphone Les Paul Special II.

This is a great guitar for beginners, and has that Les Paul tone for way less than half the price

It is white, with a custom kill switch installed in between the volume dial and pickup selector switch.

I'm not sure why, but guitar center charges more for the white version of this guitar than any other color.

Epiphone Les Paul Special II Electric Guitar and more Solid Body Electric Guitars at GuitarCenter.com.

37104_l.jpg

Don't have any pictures of my actual guitar right now, but it looks exactly like this with the red kill switch button in between the volume and pickup selector switch, and the guitar nut at the fretboard is white instead of black.

I also changed the strings to some d'addario strings. Lighter gauge but don't remember which exact ones.

Make me an offer on NON STEEL CASED .223/5.56 ammo or AR15 parts.

Thanks!

Top Bottom